Sunday, February 20, 2011

I've spent this evening trying to plan out design/decorations for our upcoming RS birthday party and I came across a link that had a post about wordle.com. I had forgotten about this fun site because although I've seen it a lot on different blogs this past year I had never used it myself. I played around for awhile making images using the first names of all of the sisters in my ward and think I will use those are part of the table centerpieces - if I can finalize a theme! 

There is an option of putting in a website and it will pull words from that to create an image so I thought I'd see what our blog would create. So... I'm not exactly sure how it chooses what it does... but this was the result. 

I'm glad that love seemed to be the most typed since it comes across as the largest... but I'm pretty sure I wrote a lot of others words with much more repetition that I would have typed tattooed and for the life of me I can't think of any time I have written anything about a Joshua.

No comments: