Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I made it back home to our winter wonderland with my boys last night and am this close to being unpacked, laundry done and settled back into a good routine here. The trip was great and it was wonderful to be back in Utah with family and friends, attending the Litchfield Family Chocolate Factory at my Aunt Terri and Uncle Bill's house, shopping and decorating a new spa space for my Mom and getting some Christmas decorations up at my parent's "Big House" in Heber.

So... I was just taking a peak at Amazon.com and found this little... item:

Introducing the Nosefrida The Snotsucker Nasal Aspirator. I can't imagine anything more disgusting.

1 comment:

La Wrangler said...

Well, thankfully I just finished lunch, but this still had me gagging!!! What is wrong with people!