Thursday, November 04, 2010

sweet! November!

I can not believe it is November!

I will be back posting soon about life in general + my photo a day pics. I have kept up with taking them, I just haven't had the time to sit down and post.

One project I did late last night [while waiting to make sure Aiden was really asleep in his crib so I could go crash in my bed without needing to pull myself back up 30 seconds after laying down] is this print:


The dates are our wedding anniversary and our boy's birthdays. I had a lot of fun playing around with different ideas and I think I will make one to print that has a combo of family birthdays, and maybe one of big events: date kb and I met, wedding anniversary, date we bought our first house, etc.

Something else I've been thinking about is going to involve a logo like this:
aiden taylor

but will not necessarily deal with my second born. I just think his name is pretty and fits the purpose well. =)

We're going to try to get family pictures taken this evening so I need to go make sure everything is ready... I so do not feel like its a good day for me to have my picture taken... just one of those days/weeks... but the time needs to be now before we lose fall... I hope we get at least one okay one of the whole family so that we can print it for our wall, but I'm looking forward to all of the cute ones I know we will be able to get of the boys and KB with the boys.  

No comments: