Saturday, November 20, 2010

made me laugh, made me cry a little



So, I'm not sure if I'm still carrying over some nasty emotional mess from pregnancy but I still find myself tearing up over more songs, commercials, stories, shows, etc. then ever before in my life. I'm not pregnant again, I checked, but man, I'm going to be in trouble in this next week or so when all of the sappy Christmas shows [that I love] start playing on tv. Bring on the tissues and confused looks from the hubby!

Anyway, I just saw this video on Faith, Trust and a Little Pixie Dust blog and loved it so I thought you might too. Whoever you are. =) Like the blogger mentioned, its even better if you've seen Taylor Swifts music video for Love Story, but it's really good on its own.

P.S. It's a quarter after 9 am and both of my little guys are just starting to stir, I was awake and up by 8! Aiden didn't wake up one time last night! This must be some magical day!

2 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

I have to say, when I first started the video, I thought, "Is this lady for real?" Then I laughed and cried a little too. ha! Very cute video and I can totally relate! I remember this lady doing a spoof on Beyonce's "All the Single Ladies" a while back.

Nike@ChooseToThrive said...

THanks for this. I got the clip from your blog and had to put it up on FB. Ben laughed, too, and seemed a little surprised that I was teary-eyed. Ha! Guys.