Wednesday, October 20, 2010

quick: sneak exposure

 
I worked on two different projects yesterday that I have wanted to do for years! I was all set to finish them but found out about a church activity last minute that I needed to bake some goodies for so I had to put these on hold for a bit. Supplies used: paint, natural wood, ribbon, chip-board, wreath frame, glitter, hot glue and blackberry cobbler candy corn. How can you go wrong there? =)

I get to spend the morning with a friend going over possibilities for a craft I will be teaching at a Super Saturday [which is no longer called Super Saturdays but I can't recall what the name was changed to]. It involves glass plates and different mediums for decorating and I am very excited to play around with them! 

2 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

I think I know what you're making!!! Well, one of the things at least!

When you find out the new name of your Super Saturdays, let me know. We're trying to come up with a new name for ours too. It has to have Relief Society in it somewhere I think?

Amy said...

Thank you so much for asking about my little copyright thing! Of course you can you use it or something similar!