Thursday, October 07, 2010

oh Ikea...

Since we moved away from most places to shop... I occasionally find myself browsing the internet pages of stores that I used to be able to wander the aisles. Ah, Ikea. I am loving so much of the new lines they have out for this year!

I love the crib we have. Its one we got when Bray was 18 months old and climbed out of the crib we had and broke his tiny arm. That crib had a long distance to the ground so we switched to one that was much lower, anticipating more escape attempts. If we didn't have that one, or needed another one while that was in use [not in the plans =)] I love Ikea's new line of colorful cribs! This blue! Love it. They have a really fun green and pink option too and they are only $99! Awesome!
I keep meaning to make totally amazing felt food options for my kiddos to play with... and somehow it just hasn't happened. And to be completely honest with myself, I don't see it happening anytime soon. I love that Ikea is carrying so many fun varieties of them now; and they are so inexpensive!
Felt animals not for pretend eating. We don't need those discussions yet.
The cabinets in our bathrooms here are much taller than average. Even on his stepstool, Braylon can't see himself in the mirror. I've been wondering where to get a simple lined taller stepstool and Ikea just came out with it for me. Now I need to get back there...

At least I can browse and even put things in my virtual shopping cart and its safe... as long as I close the site without actually "checking out". 

2 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

Ooh! I love the felt foods! I'm a sucker for pretend food. My girls have waaaaaay too much of it already! I have thought about making some felt food many times, but really, who has the time for that kind of thing?

{K J B} said...

In my dream world; ME! =)