Friday, April 30, 2010

Doc's Update

  • dilated: easy stretch to a 4-6
  • effaced: 70%
  • going home to McCall "strongly against" doc's advice - apparently if I went into labor up there they would life flight me down to  Boise [that's if they knew up there and I just didn't have someone try to get me down the canyon] i would really. really love to get back to my hubby and be able to do things to settle into the house! he's doing his best to work on the house after work each day, and I have amazing family help and support down here in Mtn. Home but i feel a little useless this past little while
  • apparently my prenatal records from my doc in SLC say my due date is May 11th... its also recorded as May 6th... have been told it's May 1st for most of this pregnancy and before the only other due date questioned was May 9th so... obviously someone or multiple someones are very confused. oh well, I am full term regardless and my body pretends to be getting ready to go...
  • I would love a May 1st baby - but you never know. Each time I see the doctor - these past 3 appointments - he tells me that everything is optimal for going into labor at any time. Hear that body?!?! Lets do it! 

4 comments:

Nike said...

Good luck -- you're in our prayers that baby arrives safely!

La Wrangler said...

Wishing for you to have your little bundle in your arms by tonight, you can do it! So exciting!!

Heidi said...

I'd tell you to hold out for Mother's day, but I think I can guess what your response would be to that! =0) I'm so excited for you, and can't wait to see pictures!!

Heidi said...

P.S. I love that the baby ticker on the side bar says that your baby is one day old. Priceless.