Wednesday, December 16, 2009

thanks a lot...


thanks to this I can now only have one person come with me to my ultrasound tomorrow.  I was really excited about having my mom join us but now after the reminder call today we can't.  boo.  the only good thing the lady told me {aside from reminding me that my appointment is tomorrow!} is that this time I won't be prodded by the tech wielding the ultrasound wand with a full bladder.  its not required now... when I was pregnant with B, I had to drink 36 ounces an hour before and hold it, being 19 weeks pregnant, while they poked and maneuvered around my stomach. it wasn't pleasant.

all that aside - we are so excited for tomorrow! here's hoping our little one is doing well!    

I do realize that this post about blah blah doctors wanting to keep ppl out due to risk of sickness is closely placed to my post about us having a minor flu this past week... but we're healthy and my mom is healthy so let her in dang it! - thanks.

1 comment:

Bobosaurus Wranlger said...

So exciting!! Can't wait to hear! Up at our hospitals here they didn't allow more than one guest anyway... and then they took terrible pictures besides. I hope they give you some nice print outs!