Thursday, October 01, 2009

best product - if you've been looking too


We have tried all different option since Braylon was born hoping to find something to keep bath toys in that would not fall of the stinking wall.  {can you tell it was frustrating?} I didn't even care about the look, I was going for pure functionality and had failing products every time; I really hated hearing loud crashes in the middle of the night when suction cups would fail.

About 6 months ago I found this baby on Amazon.com.  I love the material choice, its like a wet suite and crossed my fingers as I ordered it.  Its awesome.  Has not even thought about coming down once and it dries so quickly. Read the reviews, they are great.  I just ordered a 2nd one for all of B's bath alphabet letters and thought I might be able to help another mom out there.

You're welcome!

1 comment:

Lacey McKay said...

How does it stick to the wall? I've never seen that before! We have a frog and he does fall down occasionally, but it's usually after Abbey has tugged on him.