Wednesday, September 02, 2009

while {we thought} he was sleeping



my waterproof mascara
He hates being dirty so I am sure he put a little smudge on and then tried to rub it off and that's why he is this covered. @ least he came downstairs looking for us for some help.  I had to scrub his face with makeup remover while he cried that I was hurting him - and I still didn't get it all off before drying him off, redressing him and putting him back in bed.  He stayed that time.
He has never gotten into stuff like this before, maybe we have been spoiled but this was the final incident this week that proved that we really need to start making sure things are put away and out of reach (at least not readily available).

1 comment:

Bobosaurus Wranlger said...

I love the moustache!! Hee hee, this is too funny. I mean... I feel for you hon! Hee hee!