Wednesday, September 30, 2009

new tactics




Things were going so well with potty training but then he had a couple of accidents at school a couple weeks into it so they put him back in pull-ups. I really want to be done with those so now we have a special treat jar that is currently filled with "special Halloween" candy. When he goes to the bathroom, in the bathroom, like he should he gets a treat, but he's a smart one.  a couple of day's ago this started:

braylon: mommy, don't you have to go potty?
me: not right now bray, maybe later
braylon: mommy, just try going potty

{in the spirit of potty training progression I went in}
braylon: {cheering} yay! good job mom! now you get a treat and you can share with me!


we are also dealing with:

if you clean up my blocks you have to go to time out on the stairs...

and

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.... if you don't put on my movie, I counted, you have to go to timeout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.