Tuesday, September 01, 2009

a new era

While I can't actually believe I have a child old enough for this, we have stepped into a new era in the life of our little boy.

Today we signed Braylon up for fall soccer and tball.

He is ecstatic. I hope he loves it.

Now Monday and Thursday evenings will be spent going to B's games and he will have practices spread throughout the week.

Add that to Kyle's Tuesday and Thursday softball and my Wednesday night sewing classes and our calendar had just been made much more full.

(i really wanted to say much fuller there, but thought of mom and chase and changed my mind)

1 comment:

Bobosaurus Wranlger said...

I can't believe he's doing sports already, I had no idea they had teams for 3 year olds! That means in one tiny year Arin will be up for it too. :X I can't wait to see pics of Bray in his uniforms being all sporty, hint hint! :)