Wednesday, September 23, 2009

pink and blue

It seems like so many ladies I love are pregnant with little ones or just barely gave birth.  I was just thinking about it and wanted to make sure I could keep track of them and not forget any, so if you are and not on my list let me know! Right now it looks like I am missing months January & March. =)

Carol * baby #1 girl August
Stacie * baby #1 girl September
Liz * baby #1 boy October
Terri * baby #2 girl November
Nancy * baby #1 girl December
Heidi * baby #? {not sure}February
Casey * baby #2 {too soon to tell} April 2010
me * baby # 2 {too soon to tell} May 2010
Cortney * baby #2 {too soon to tell} May 2010
Kristen * baby #3 {too soon to tell} June 2010 

in May, as long as all goes well we should be welcoming another member to our family. On Monday I had my first appointment.  I was really excited but also extremely nervous considering what the outcome was last time but we were able to hear a very strong little heartbeat and we were reassured that at least at this point everything is doing okay.  My Doc asked that I come back in 2 weeks, Oct. 5th., for a followup and to try to get a better image of the baby and read on development.

so Grandma, what grand baby would this make?

8 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

Congratulations!!!! That is such exciting news! I kinda wish I was on that list too! :)

Bobosaurus Wranlger said...

Ohhh!!!!! Wonderful news Julie, I am so excited for you guys!! Sending lots of love... :)

Nancy said...

Yay! I made your list! Double yay that you are on it, too! I'm so excited for you. As someone who has miscarried and is pregnant again, there is always that worry in the back of your mind that there will be problems. It can't be helped. We are women and we worry. But as soon as I started feeling her move and saw that all was healthy and she was developing, my fears calmed a ton. I still get a bit anxious if I don't feel her moving for a couple of hours. I have to keep reminding myself that she is just asleep. Sometimes I can't help myself and I move my tummy until she wakes up and moves. Poor baby! :] So excited for you guys!!!

John and Casey Matern said...

Yeah Julie!! I'm so excited for you guys! And I made your list haha! How fun that our kids will have cousins to play with!! And Braylon gets to be a big brother! So fun!

Kelly O. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you! Yay! Yay! Yay!!

The Fegers said...

Hey, congratulations! That's exciting! And happy late birthday, and I'm so jealous of your little 3yr old getting to play so many sports, and you getting a day date w/ your husband. Sorry, I just now checked my google reader. I'm so happy for you! So do you want a boy or a girl, and what does Braylon want?

Kristen said...

You added me to the list :) I'm still so excited we are so close. We were trying to plan in that way, I can't believe it actually worked out! Now I just wish you didnt have a job so we could hang out during the day, let the kids play, while we talk and eat treats together. Boo to your job. Quit now please!

Heidi said...

Okay, I thought I told you, but just in case I didn't, CONGRATULATIONS!! I've always always wanted a May baby, it seems the perfect month to be over-hormonal, because the spring time will just fix everything and it's warm enough to go places with baby. I'll cross my fingers that you get whatever gender it is you want!