Tuesday, September 15, 2009


happy birthday to me


27



I had a great birthday.  I went into work and was surprised by Kyle @ 10. He came bearing flowers and a huge smile.  I had not been feeling well so I took Monday off and my boss sent me a big list of things I needed to catch up on first thing in the morning.  I was excited to see Kyle but I didn't think I had time to even go grab lunch with him.  Well, he is a very sneaky man and he had already arranged for me to have the day off, and had my boss make sure to make it seem like I had a boatload of work to do.  My boss came out smiling huge too and Kyle and I took off to enjoy a wonderful, child free, day date. 

We had a great lunch out on a patio and then went to a matinee to see The Time Traveler's Wife.  Cried stupidly through the whole thing and then we spent an hour exploring a gigantic antiques warehouse downtown.  We picked Braylon up from school and spent a nice evening together at home. 

Thank you to all of you for your great email and facebook birthday wishes!

love you all,

No comments: