Monday, August 24, 2009

new posts

I entered a few new posts but back dated them to earlier this week.

scroll down to check them out.

*** Oh, and when we were at my parents house this weekend I was showing my mom some blogs I had linked on here. She asked if the picture of the lips was me, and then told me it was a disgusting picture... not only that but it also looked like I had a gigantic wart. Hmm... not really what I was going for. Kinda thought it was artsy.

So - the disgusting picture is gone, and I am sorry for subjecting you all to it for so long.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thank HEAVENS those lips are gone. Finally I can start reading your blog again...... =0)

Bobosaurus Wranlger said...

Oh for Pete's sake ! I think you have very nice, well-shaped UNwarty lips and it wasn't rocket science... the blog is 'from your lips'... honestly.