Monday, August 24, 2009

admission

meaning I'm admitting, not come on in...

As of today I am down 21.5 lbs

I feel great and closer to feeling like "me" than I have in years

Kyle loves it too. Braylon must have heard Kyle talking about it because when were were playing out in the yard yesterday Bray started running around me in circles yelling:
"mommy is sexy!" over and over and over.

I died laughing.

Kyle told him that while that was true, only Daddy calls Mommy that and that he should say "Mommy is pretty." He did, he ran a few more laps yelling that loudly. We don't really want to hear anything from his preschool about that comment...

2 comments:

Heidi said...

DANG girl! How'd you do it? I need some of that magic myself!! Weight Watchers, a gym membership, what?

Bobosaurus Wranlger said...

That is sooo funny! I love Kyle's diffusion of the situation, what a smart daddy. :)