Friday, July 03, 2009

I spy with my little eye...

we {over} loaded the car and set out on our annual cross country road trip to MN to join Kyle's family for the 4th.
still on the road - but here are a few of the things we have seen along the way.
admission: The only one of these pictures we actually stopped at was Crazy Horse. All of the Mt. Rushmore pics I got were taken as we drove by on the highway. We didn't get a chance to see Crazy Horse 2 years ago when we drove out there so we wanted to check it out this year. It was $10/person so we decided we had paid enough to the mountain carvings of South Dakota so I stuck my camera out the window, and Kyle slowed down a little for me. I have some even more detailed close-ups too, I'm pretty impressed.
The rest are snapshots of things that caught my eye.

1 comment:

Bobosaurus Wranlger said...

It's so great that you guys get to have fun road trips, I love seeing the sites through you! I really never wanted to see Mt. Rushmore until I saw your pics of it, it looks so awesome though!