Friday, June 19, 2009

getting excited!



When Kyle was let go we were afraid that we wouldn't be able to make it out to Minnesota with the rest of him family for the 4th of July this year. The past 3 summers we have be able to go spend a week on the lake at Kyle's Nana's cabin and celebrate the summer, fun and the 4th. I have posted some pictures from the amazing pontoon boat decorating Kyle's mom and Jim have done each year for the lake's boat parade.
We have been very fortunate that some family has offered to help us make the trip - they know where the party's at!- so it looks like we will be able to make it after all! Last week Kyle was amazing and brought me lunch each day and we would sit in the park or go for a walk. We walked to Gateway one day and picked up this essential for the summer for bray.

I am getting so excited.
Now I just have to remind my boss about my trip...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where about's in MN? I live in Minneapolis. Let me know, maybe we can meet up!

Marissa