Wednesday, May 13, 2009

{got to come up with a} happy place

so, I had my check up yesterday after my last unhappy visit with my obgyn and found out that everything is not all good and clear like I had hoped. come to think of it I don't know that I ever wrote about the process of taking the at home meds to clear out the pregnancy, it was horrible, I was so sick, and so sure everything had been cleaned out. apparently there is still a large mass so it requires surgery to have it removed. at least finding that out explains why I have been as sick and weak as I have been, my body has been fighting it. much pain and many many dollars later we still have the end result of no baby - which it doesn't really seem fair to have to pay that much money to do something that breaks your heart. at least after this I should be healthy again.

so I need to find a happy place to go. I check in at 7:30. I was looking at some of the pictures I took over my mom's big birthday weekend and knew that these would make it into my memory bank for happy places. you, or at least I, can always count on my little brother to pose for, act out any picture I request and do it with full gusto. thank you chase!


1 comment:

Bobosaurus Wranlger said...

You poor thing... that just sucks. I'll be wishing you the best and a very speedy and painless (from now on) recovery. Big hugs and lots of love... I hope sometime soon there will be a rainbow after this horrible storm.