Friday, April 10, 2009

tuesday {night}

b pointed at a large picture that Kyle and I have in our room and asked. "where's Braylon?". I told him it was just a picture of mommy and daddy, Bray wasn't here yet. He laughed and said, "yes I am".

I asked him where he was, and he laughed and said in the flowers. Then he said, "and then we went in the temple with Mommy and Daddy and braylon". {The picture is of Kyle and I at the Salt Lake City temple grounds {grounds only, you can't see the temple} from our bridal shoot a month before our wedding. } It was very sweet, and I don't doubt that he may have really been there.

We snuggled in my bed, I told him stories of the 3 little pigs and sang songs until his breathing slowed and he fell asleep. He heard the door open when Kyle got home from playing basketball and woke up a little bit, but it only took Kyle standing by the bed snuggling him a little for him to fall right back asleep.

and that is all that was important about that day.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What a sweet little boy! How are you hangin' in there at your job?

Dan and Marci Family said...

Oh that is such a sweet story. I love it when you have moments like that with your kids. It makes you realize how better your life is with them in it.