Thursday, April 30, 2009

New {Focus}


{First I really want to thank all of you who through this blog, email or phone calls have been so sweet and supportive after last weeks heartache. Thursday especially was so hard for us, each day has been easier and even though I still have physical pain from the process mentally and emotionally we've embraced it.}

My new focus is my mom's super incredible 50th birthday parties.

Yes, parties, plural. I was sidetracked after last week so I am so behind on planning but I am in charge of planning, decorating, catering and cake baking, and it all starts tomorrow night! I volunteered for it, and I am excited but man, how did it get to be Friday already?!?!?! Her main party that all family is invited to is going to be this Sunday from 6- @ my parent's home. I was supposed to create amazingly cute invites and deliver early, but here we are. So I will be trying to call around tomorrow when I can fit it in at work, but if you read this, please share it with your families and let me know if you can make it!

1 comment:

Bobosaurus Wranlger said...

I hope you'll take a bunch of pictures and *post* them... you're so creative, I'd love to see the fabulous gala you come up with! :)