Wednesday, February 25, 2009

things I want to {remember}


Nuffins' - There are certain things in bray's still maturing speech that I love and don't want to hear go away. But of course, they will, a lot already have, but I completely enjoy them right now. B loves muffins, or anything that size that he can carry around and eat: just his size. He calls them nuffins' and I love it.
{what once was only a fire, is now a pacifier;
a Q'in, is now a Penguin and on, and on}

I love to look and B and say:
Why I Otta!
He laughs and says:
No! You not Ya Ya Yadda!

Daddy, Kyle
Mommy, Julie
and Braylon, Boy!

which is usually followed by:

I'm the son
you the moon
and you the stars
{kyle and I are rotated between the moon and stars}

2 comments:

Craig and Jen said...

It sounds like we will be down there a few days at the same time! I think Craig and Kyle talked on the phone...we will forsure have to figure something out! I am so ready for some sunshine!
See you soon! Jen

Craig and Jen said...

It sounds like we will be down there a few days at the same time! I think Craig and Kyle talked on the phone...we will forsure have to figure something out! I am so ready for some sunshine!
See you soon! Jen