Friday, January 02, 2009

Kyle called me at work this afternoon and said he would like to invite some of our friends over to watch the U of U's bowl game. I was excited to make some yummy game food and to see the wives. Apparently all of the wives decided that having their husbands and kids go out to watch football created a night out for them too so they all opted to stay home or run errands. So... I have 4 men and 3 little boys under 4 cheering, yelling at the tv, jumping around, eating, playing in our basement. Its pretty fun, but I would love to take this time to go take a nice long bath but I don't know if that's a good idea since we only have the one bathroom. Oh well, at least it was a good excuse to buy a lot of delicious fruit and snacks. Go Utes!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Okay, I feel bad. I was debating... I wasn't sure what was up and I didn't want to crash an all-boys party. I totally should have come, dangit!