Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Since this is TOMORROW I need Your Help Today!

Dear family & friends,

I am a participant in a workshop/retreat tomorrow that deals with identifying and utilizing one's talents called the Soul Purpose Intensive.

One of the most important concepts in this retreat is the concept of "Soul Purpose". This concept is based on the idea that everyone possesses a combination of talents, interests, passions, strengths, gifts and capabilities that are unique to that individual, and that allows them to make a positive contribution in the world.

As part of this workshop, I have an assignment to find out what my friends and family have observed about my talents or gifts. Because I trust and respect your opinion, I would really appreciate it if you could consider the following question and send me back an answer as soon as possible:

"What do you see as my "Soul Purpose"? My Soul Purpose includes my talents, abilities, and characteristics that describe me, what I'm good at, how I do things, what you count on me for, and anything that impresses you about who I am. I want this to be quick and easy for you, so please just send me whatever comes to mind.

Thank you for taking the time to give me your feedback. I appreciate your friendship and look forward to hearing from you.

1 comment:

Jen said...

WELL I don't "KNOW" you nor do you know me, but I can tell you what I have learned about you from reading your blog. I learned that you are an amazing mother. You are patient with your son (when he finds creative ways to make castles). You are devoted to your family. You put all you've got into your job as a mom, at your regular job and church callings. You make really yummy treats, AND you take really good pictures. There are (just) some things that I have observed about you from stalking your blog. :) Hope you don't mind.