Saturday, November 08, 2008

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Its late and we just got home from a basketball game a couple of hours south of here and I just listened to a reminder voice mail about a primary activity that I am in charge of making treats for tomorrow so now I need to figure out what I can wow them with in less than 10 hours from now...but... I just wanted to say thank you for all of the good thoughts and comments because I was offered the job I really wanted today!

Yes! I start Monday!

It is with an advertising company that has offices in a couple other countries and a couple of other states but the owner decided he was tired of just playing golf everyday and wanted to open his first local office. I will be doing bookkeeping and office admin for them and I will be able to work part time again with very flexible hours - huge plus being a mom- and they will pay really well so I should make enough working three days a week to balance out what I might have taken home working full-time at a lower wage. It is pretty much the perfect job that I was hoping was out there somewhere but wasn't sure I would actually find. I am so freaking excited!

3 comments:

The Fegers said...

That sounds perfect! I'm so happy for you. You're the first person with GOOD job news in a long time. I know a lot of people looking for jobs, but nobody has gotten one in a long time. Good for you, I bet you're SOOO excited.

Terri said...

Congrats Julie!!! I am so happy for you!

Nancy said...

Congrats on the new job! That is awesome! :]