Monday, November 17, 2008

Um,

Working is bad for my blog.

It is going really great though, so far I have been working full time to catch the office up since it is all new and starting fresh, but hopefully I will be able to go back to part time whenever I feel the need to. Bray is doing great at his daycare, they love him so much and he really likes his little friends there. Kyle is working away in Park City and still loves it, he has some pretty cool projects that keep him interested/learning. I officially started weight watchers today, well, I went to my first meeting anyway, immediately followed by a nice pasta dinner that Kyle had made while I was gone, but I did just get home from the gym so hopefully I made up for it.

More to post but its time for a shower and bed so night!

No comments: