Thursday, November 06, 2008

All Together Now...

Hey, if visualizing the outcome worked for Oprah for getting Obama elected, I figure maybe you can all visualize me getting the awesome job I interviewed for today. I think that it would be a fantastic place to work, the interview went really well, and I would love to get a, "We would love to hire you" call tomorrow. I have a second job interview that should be getting back to me tomorrow as well, and if top choice does not offer than I will accept #2 but, lets all visualize I get job choice #1!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

I think that only works for Oprah, so you might have to call her!

But good luck anyways

Emily, Alex and Baby Boy said...

Good luck! I'll cross my fingers for you. What kind of job is it though, share some fun details! :)

Terri said...

Okay, I am visualizing!!! Keep us posted! Email me with the details! I am very excited for you. You're so talented at everything you do!