Thursday, October 09, 2008

small snippets of our evening:

We met up with Kyle in the Heber Valley yesterday to try and get some great fall pictures in the same location we went to last year. We seemed to miss the great colors already, and there ended up being 2 other groups trying to use my location so we didn't get to use use some of the places I like most. We will have to go back soon and get some more. Here are a few of our favorites:
Okay, one more family one thrown in.


To get this cute tilted head smile, and blurred hand, all you have to do is say, show me your cheek. Bray tilts his head and taps his cheek a few times. So cute.


Okay, so the pics with me in them were great for allowing me to realize that the lighting in our bathroom is not adequate for applying makeup. Holy Cow! I now know that I cannot wear my current makeup EVER again and I need to go in and have a professional help me choose a more natural look. I will do that, and then we can attempt more pictures.



The only good fall leaves we found.

smaller snippets of our evening:


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Heidi the Czarina of Azerbaijan said...

Julie those are darling! I need to find a good location to take pics of the kids, and then I need to fly you out to actually take the pictures for me!

Kelly O. said...

I LOVE THAT HAT BRAYLON IS WEARING!! I just wish there were more pictures of you cause you look gorgeous in the one pic!

Dan and Marci Family said...

So cute, I love how they turned out. You look great in the pictures, what a cute family.

Dan and Marci Family said...

He loves preschool, and we would love to get together call me and we will set something up.

Heidi the Czarina of Azerbaijan said...

One more question, how do you put four pictures together in the cute collages you do?

Taiyo And Samantha said...

Hi Julie! I don't know if you knew I read your blog too but I like checking up once in a while to see what you're up to! Braylon is sooo cute. I can't wait to have one too! The pictures look great. Your whole family is adorable!

Terri said...

Julie, your comment about the makeup was so funny. You look great! Love the pictures. You're so talented!!!