Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Pumpkin Carving Day!

I really love this time of year! I love fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and of course, Christmas. Even though I love the holiday of Halloween I don't get into the blood and gore type decorating, in fact we don't decorate much at all for this one, but I do love the annual carving of the pumpkins. My mom and dad came by yesterday thinking that they were just going to watch but I convinced them that their porch needed at least one pumpkin.

Dad's pumpkin is on the right, mom's in the middle, and mine is far left. Kyle took a little nap and then fed Bray so his pumpkin is waiting to be carved - Kyle is waiting for me to gut it for him too, he doesn't like that part while I think its a fun part of the project-

Oh, and I know my pumpkin doesn't have a mouth yet, and I don't think he is going to have one at all. I think he looks cute just as he is. I guess we will see as the week goes on.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi the Czarina of Azerbaijan said...

Wow! You guys are serious pumpkin carvers! Those look so good.