Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dear UPS

Since the time marked for delivery today was between 10:30 am and 2 pm I waited close by the door, careful not to do anything that would take me away from being able to get to the door in 30 seconds or less should you think I am not home again and leave... you did not come. A UPS truck was parked across the street from my house for a few minutes, but obviously they did not have anything for me and they left. Dang it.

I just read the notice again and see that you marked 2 possible delivery times. 10:30 - 2 and after 5 pm.

I do not think it is nice to make someone wait around for two time slots. Although I do appreciate the three hour gap so I could actually shower after going to the gym this morning.

Not very happy, but please bring me my camera.

jb

No comments: