Monday, September 08, 2008

Getting Closer.... =)


Pipes and some of the door trim still need to be painted.
Start to our office area. Those papers taped to the wall are different collaborations for how to finish it out. Also, that hole on the top left of the wall is for the sprinkler hose shut off valve so we need to figure out a good way to cover it and still have access twice a year.
My mom and dad unpacked and set up our fireplace doors. It is so nice to 1. see that we actually have a fireplace and 2. know that it is safe from Bray playing in or touching when we have a fire going.
This is just proof that you can actually walk from the door through house now without much diversion from a large couch blocking the path. I am not guaranteeing that there won't be car's, trains, footballs, bats etc. that you may have to step over.
Now its time to finish decorating and get some of our art and pictures up on the walls.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

Looks great! I know how much work you guys have put into your basement. We are working on ours too and I can't wait until it's all done. Your little guy is so cute.

Kelly O. said...

I'm so impressed!! When do we get to come over and see it all in person? P.S. I just re-read your comment about the Twilight series (Jeff and I are almost done with New Moon now) and I couldn't agree with you more about her writing style. I really don't like how she writes but I HAVE to find out what happens now regardless of how it's written!