Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Coupons Rock!


I bought 20 boxes of cereal today. Excessive? Yes. Am I considering going back tomorrow and buying more?.... Yes! Albertson's is having a sale that includes cereals including the ones in the picture above as well as: Reece's Puffs, Cookie Crisp, Trix, Lucky Charms, Chocolate Chex and more for 10 boxes for $15. I went online and found coupons for the Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Chex and Kix that gave an extra 55-65 cents off per box. In store they have a coupon for the others that give you 75 cents off for every 2 boxes you buy so that makes them under $1.13/box. So... I bought my 20 boxes.... my total would have been over $85 but with all of the savings my total cost was $20.40. Pretty cool. We kind of like cereal around here. =)

1 comment:

Aparelho de DVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.