Sunday, March 30, 2008

I really need to know...

I said something to Kyle the other night that got a, “What?! You are so weird,” type of response. So, I am trying to see if I have any kindred spirits out there and I think if you answer yes to my question that will follow we probably are.

** If not, please remember it isn’t nice to judge others. **

I love baths. Nice, long bubble baths at the end of the day to relax, maybe read, and just feel the niceness of being surrounded in warm/hot water for awhile. The other night after we put Bray to bed I was thinking aloud and said something to the effect of, “I really want to go take a bath right now, but I don’t want to get wet.”

It makes perfect sense to me. Have you ever had the same thought?

3 comments:

Terri said...

It makes total sense. You want the "relaxation" without the work! :)

Russell & Heidi said...

Of course! You don't want the hassle of drying off afterwards, just the nice and warm goodness of a tub, and the peace of not being expected to do anything because hey, you're naked!

Nancy said...

I totally understand what you mean! The other night I said the exact same thing to Michael. I wanted to take a nice long hot shower (our tub is not very big) but I didn't want to get my hair wet and have to dry it again. The only thing better than a bath is a hot tub. :]