Sunday, December 02, 2007

Bob says "Hello!"



We woke up to so much snow yesterday! I really wanted to make a big snowman last year but never got around to it so I was determined to not let this big snowfall opportunity pass me by! In honor of my brother Justin, I have lovingly named our snowman, Bob.
*when we were little, everything Justin found was named Bob. Bob the newt, Bob the pumpkin, etc. so as I glanced out the window at the snowman, it just seemed appropriate. *
Bray helped me roll the snowballs and helped pat extra snow on when we were setting it up. He must have been very cold when we were trying to get a picture tonight though because would not look up at all. We hope Bob makes you smile and remind you to enjoy this holiday season to the fullest!

4 comments:

The Fegers: said...

LUCKY!!!

The McKays said...

That is so funny! When we were little, Grant named our cat Bob! We always referred to him as "Bob the cat". Guess it runs in the family!

Kristen said...

I think that picture is really really cute!

justin said...

What?!?!?!? Is that some kind of made up memory? I don't know about this bob the everything story... If so, maybe I should start naming everything Bob again. I have some bikes that need naming... hmmmm...