Thursday, September 27, 2007

11"....


.... gone. Everyone at the hair salon was quite impressed that it could be that long and no added color! I decided that it was time for a big hair change and so my Parent's got me an appointment at the very cool salon they go to for my birthday present (thank you mom and dad!). I thought that if I cut substantial length off I should make sure it is enough to send in to locks of love. That was a little more length than I initially thought it would be, but I was committed and wanted to make sure I gave them plenty to work with. I had a few employees standing behind me while Paul was making the cut and they all seemed to think that I should sell it to a place that does hair extensions since it was pure hair... got me thinking... but since I am not quite sure how to do that, and I think donating it to a place that will provide hair for kids who really need it will be a better benefit, I guess I will still send it away in a padded envelope and hope they make good use of it.

After I got home I had a pilates class so I didn't get any pictures of the new do before I left and now it is all ..... not looking great for pics... so I will do that sometime soon. We are planning some fun picture sessions in the Heber Valley in some amazing locations so hopefully we have a lot turn out.

Okay, I decided to do a quick pic... Kyle says I look drugged so don't pay any attention to the face, just the nice change in color and funky cut.

5 comments:

The McKays.. said...

LOVE the new do!! I don't think you look drugged at all! The first thing that I thought was "serious model". Did you lighten it too? It looks great.

And YES! We have to make a silhouette of Braylon's curls before you chop them off! Just take another pic like the one below, except more of a profile shot. Send it to me and I'll see what I can put together for you. I need more models for my site anyway, so I could give you a "portfolio building discount" or something. Sound good?

Lotz Family said...

You really did it! That's so exciting. And it looks cute, I want to see it in person though. Good job! What does Kyle think of the new do?

Terri said...

I LOVE IT! It looks great!!!! :)

The Fegers: said...

I like it. I didn't know YOU were going to get a haircut too! You're brave! Take more pictures, k!

Emily, Alex and Baby Boy said...

You look gorgeous! It looks like you just came out of Vogue or something with that style! And it looks really nice and comfortable too, I think you might inspire me to chop mine off too. :)