Monday, August 27, 2007

new ventures... videos!

I haven't taken very many videos of Bray, it just isn't something I think to do, but lately I have really loved seeing videos that friends and family have posted and I realized that I need to do it more often. I have a video recorder on my old camera and the picture doesn't seem very clear, but at least it is video. I got some great little clips of Bray this morning while he showed off some of his new tricks. He loves to walk, and run, everywhere now; he has completely given up crawling. He also loves to clap... he will be talking and walking around and stop to clap mid jabber and then start up talking and walking again. He also loves to do a touchdown motion and than clap. He gives great hi-fives and lots of hugs. He loves to take anything that resembles a phone and put it up to his ear and listen. This is just such a fun phase of life.

The only video I could get to upload right now was a short one of him with his play phone. I hope this upload works.

video

No comments: