Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lunar Blood Eclipse


Just after 5 this morning my mom started texting me to go outside and look at the moon. I was very, very tired and it was raining but she convinced me that it was worth it. I grabbed my robe and headed outside to look for the moon. It was pretty amazing. I hadn't heard that there was going to be a full lunar eclipse, and that it was even more spectacular since it made the moon a deep red. It was worth getting up to see, even though I couldn't get back to sleep after that. The above picture is a progression of last nights moon.

2 comments:

The McKays said...

Okay, something really weird just happened. I typed in a google search for "dirty diaper shower game" and the very first site that pulled up was your blog! Is that crazy or what? I was looking for ideas for my sister in law's baby shower. Do you have something like that on your blog somewhere or am I just losing my mind?

The McKays said...

Oh, it said "the 7 related topics stored on your computer" right above it. I guess it pulled from my recently viewed sites or something. You had written something about a dirty diaper somewhere on your blog. I guess it's not as crazy as I thought. But that moon is pretty crazy. I'd heard that was going to happen, but I forgot to watch for it. Didn't they say it only happens once every few hundred years or something like that?