Thursday, August 30, 2007

brainstorming...

With the new house, and everything else, we are thinking that it might be a really good idea for me to go back to work part time for a little while to help out. The problem is that I really don't want to have to leave in the evenings, and even if I did I don't know what jobs would start late enough for me to go when Kyle gets home. And if I worked during the day and had to pay for daycare that would defeat the purpose of trying to make extra money (that and I don't want to leave Bray during the day).

So, I would love to find something that I can do during the day, with Bray. Tall order I know. That is why I am asking all of you if you have some info or ideas. Thanks!

3 comments:

The Fegers: said...

be a nanny where you can babysit a couple of hours/day or/wk. I do and it's fun b/c I take the kids places and they even help w/ Dylan. Do it for a friend who can afford you - you want it to be worth your while. It'll give you that little extra spending $ - not much, but so you don't feel guilty buying things.

Terri said...

You can nanny our baby, but it will be awhile... :)

Does your friend still sell those cookie, yummy, gluten-free things? Sell those and take some commission. I will buy them!

Brandi said...

So I dont know if you have ever thought about this or not, but I remember you having an awesome eye for cool pictures. Have you ever considered doing photography - specialize in baby photos or wedding stuff - I thought of it because I do the videos and I love it because you can kinda pick and choose hours, work load etc. Anyway... its a thought I think you would be great at it.